Salary: £30,000 – £38,000 p/a OTE £60,000+
We are seeking a full time Commercial Account Handler to join our very busy Commercial team based in Tolworth to constantly provide an excellent service to customers and to maintain a good sales performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in the commercial insurance industry, in particular dealing with Commercial Combined, Shop, Office, Liability, Motor Fleet, Professional Indemnity, Restaurant, Motor Trade.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a multi-award-winning company and with a team with 50+ years of experience in the insurance industry. You will be handling a range of commercial policies from shop insurance through to liability insurance. There will be ample opportunity to learn and develop your skill set to improve your performance at work.
Skills & Requirements:
- Insurance Brokerage experience.
- We require your experience to cover Commercial Combined, Shop, Office, Liability, Motor Fleet, Professional Indemnity, Restaurant, Motor Trade.
- Able to provide a high standard of Customer Service.
- Telephone Sales experience.
- Working within FCA guidelines.
- Processing of adjustments/claims
- Incoming/Outgoing mail.
- Liaising with Insurance Companies.
- Market & invite Renewals
- Processing of prospective new business clients.
- Processing of daily diary.
- Liaising with clients on all incoming/outgoing calls.
- Processing adjustments to client policies.
- Liaising with the Premium funding company.
- Cross-selling Insurance products
- Assisting other departments when necessary.
Beneficial Supporting Skills:
- CII Qualification(s) (if not, provision provided by company)
- Competitive Salary.
- CERT CII preferable.
- Staff parking.
- Work Place Pension Scheme.
- Staff Events.
- Gym on site for staff use.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday Shifts – 9.00am to 6.00pm
The position is based in our Tolworth office situated on Hook Rise South, just beside the A3.
Currently working from home during COVID-19.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter.