Salary: £22,000 – £29,000 p/a OTE £45,000+
We are seeking a full time Commercial Account Handler to join our very busy Commercial team based in Tolworth to constantly provide an excellent service to customers and to maintain a good sales performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in the commercial insurance industry, in particular dealing with Commercial Combined, Shop, Office, Liability, Motor Fleet, Professional Indemnity, Restaurant, Motor Trade.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a multi-award-winning company and with a team with 50+ years of experience in the insurance industry. You will be handling a range of commercial policies from shop insurance through to liability insurance. There will be ample opportunity to learn and develop your skill set to improve your performance at work.
Skills & Requirements:
- Insurance Brokerage experience.
- We require your experience to cover Commercial Combined, Shop, Office, Liability, Motor Fleet, Professional Indemnity, Restaurant, Motor Trade.
- You must be able to provide a high standard of Customer Service and ensure our customers are kept happy with our service.
- Telephone Sales experience.
- It is absolutely vital that you should be working within FCA guidelines.
- We require you to be able to handle the processing of adjustments/claims
- Incoming/Outgoing mail.
- You will be liaising with Insurance Companies.
- Market & invite Renewals
- Processing of prospective new business clients.
- Processing of daily diary.
- Another layer of communication will be liaising with clients on all incoming/outgoing calls.
- Processing adjustments to client policies.
- Liaising with the Premium funding company.
- Cross selling Insurance products
- During periods of light activity you will dedicate time assisting other departments when necessary.
Beneficial Supporting Skills:
- CII Qualification(s) is very desirable for this job role or have a willingness to work towards attaining this qualification (provisions provided by the company).
- Competitive Salary.
- Provisions provided by company, for the ideal candidate to obtain their CII examinations up to CERT CII.
- Staff parking.
- Work Place Pension Scheme.
- Staff Events.
- Gym on site for staff use.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday Shifts – 9.00am – 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6.00pm
The position is based in our Tolworth office situated on Hook Rise South, just beside the A3.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter.