Salary: £20,000 + p/a OTE £35,000+ (Incl. Alternate Saturday)
We are seeking a full time Customer Service Advisor to join our very busy Personal Lines Insurance team to constantly provide an excellent service to customers and to maintain a good sales performance. The ideal candidate will have a multi-skilled background in the insurance industry, in particular Motor Insurance, Van Insurance and Home Insurance and enjoy dealing with customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-award-winning company and a team with a wealth of experience and knowledge of over 50+ years, here you can learn from the best and improve your own skills.
We have long standing experience and relationships with big names in the insurance industry and can provide a brilliant opportunity to work alongside these names and gain more experience about the industry.
Skills & Requirements:
- It is essential for you to have a minimum 12 months Insurance Brokerage experience.
- We require your experience to include Motor, Van & Home Insurance.
- You must be able to provide a high standard of Customer Service and ensure our customers are kept happy with our service.
- You will be making use of our telephones systems therefore we require Telephone Sales experience.
- It is absolutely vital that you should be working within FCA guidelines.
- You will need to be liaising with clients on all incoming/outgoing calls.
- You will also be part of processing adjustments to client policies.
- Liaising with Insurance companies is an essential step that you will be part of.
- Another layer of communication will be liaising with the Premium funding company.
- You will also be able to cross sell Insurance products
- During periods of light activity you will dedicate time assisting other departments when necessary.
Beneficial Supporting Skills:
- CII Qualification(s) is very desireable for this job role or have a willingness to work towards attaining this qualification (provisions provided by the company).
- We will ensure that we provide a competitive salary.
- Provisions will be provided by the company, for the ideal candidate to obtain their CII examinations up to CERT CII to ensure you are willing to improve as part of the team.
- Staff parking is available if necessary.
- Work Place Pension Scheme.
- Staff Events.
- Gym on site for staff use.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday Shifts – 9.00am – 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 4.30pm
The position is based in our Tolworth office situated on Hook Rise South, just beside the A3.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter.