Our experienced team can help you find high quality policies from some of the largest insurers in the UK at competitive prices. Whether you need to insure a block of flats, a buy to let property or a large property portfolio, we can guide you through the whole process.

If you’re not too sure which policy type you need for your estate, do not fear. Our friendly Property Insurance team can guide you through the process and find you a policy that suits your requirements. 

Work with us to find a policy that suits your need, we understand that no two rental properties are then same which is why we have a specialist team of property insurance experts on hand to answer your questions.

Residential Property

Residential Property – Our landlord brand has been a big player in the Property Insurance Market for many years and with that comes our wide variety of property insurance types. From self-contained flats to maisonettes, from bungalows to mid-terrace town houses; our team can find you great quotes within a competitive market.

Work with us to find an impeccable policy that will provide protection for your residential property investment. If you’re looking two insure one property or a whole portfolio, we can help you find the right cover!

Commercial Property

Commercial Property – We have a huge panel of leading UK insurers that can find you some of the very best cover for your commercial properties. When you let your property for leisure, retail or industrial use, our team of highly experienced commercial agents will work with you to find the right level of cover to suit your requirements.

Speak with a member of our specialist commercial team today to discuss your property requirements. We will work with you to fully understand what you need from your insurance policy and follow up with same day quotes.

Renovation Projects

Renovation Projects – We’ve helped 100’s of property owners carry out both small and large scale renovations whilst staying covered throughout. Whether you’re doing a few modifications around the house yourself or a huge excavation carried out by professionals, we can keep you property protected.

In many cases a regular landlord insurance policy will not protect your asset if it is going under renovation and you have not declared this to your insurer. This specialist insurance type can provide cover during various types of serious renovation work.

Unoccupied Property

Unoccupied Property – Our vacant property insurance is not only flexible but affordable too. We understand that each customer’s circumstances are different and for that reason, you need a policy that offers more than one size fits all. Have a chat with our highly experienced brokers today to see if we can help you.

With many standard property insurance policies your equity will not be covered during prolonged periods of time where the property is left unoccupied. Our flexible cover can reduce the risks when you need to leave your property vacant.