Quality Control Administrator.
Salary: £24,000+ – £26,000+ (Incl. Alternate Saturday)
We are seeking a Quality Control Administrator to join our busy Personal Lines Insurance team based in Tolworth to constantly provide an excellent service to customers and to maintain a good sales performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in the insurance industry, in particular Motor Insurance, Van Insurance and Home Insurance and enjoy administrative work.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with an award winning company and with a team with 50+ years of experience in the insurance industry. You will be handling a range of commercial policies from shop insurance through to liability insurance. There will be ample opportunity to learn and develop your skill set to improve your performance at work.
Skills & Requirements:
- It is essential for you to have a minimum 12 months Insurance Brokerage experience.
- Experience in Motor insurance, Van insurance & Home Insurance.
- Enjoys Administrative work.
- It is absolutely vital that you should be working within FCA guidelines.
- We require you to be able to handle the processing all incoming/outgoing mail.
- You will be liaising with Insurance companies when applicable.
- Liaising with the Premium funding company. Downloading and reconciling weekly payments.
- Dealing with arrears reports and chasing payments.
- Reconciling in-house = daily banking.
- Dealing with debts on cancelled policies.
Beneficial Supporting Skills:
- CII Qualification(s) is very desirable for this job role or have a willingness to work towards attaining this qualification (provisions provided by the company).
- Competitive Salary.
- Provisions provided by company, for the ideal candidate to obtain their CII examinations up to CERT CII.
- Staff parking.
- Work Place Pension Scheme.
- Staff Events.
- Gym on site for staff use.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 4.30pm
The position is based in our Chessington office situated on Oakcroft Road, just beside the A3.
Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 27/01/2023
Closing Date: 28/02/2023
Min Salary: £24,000
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter.