Home Insurance.

We’ve spent decades helping customers protect what matters most to them – their homes. We understand that your home is not just bricks and mortar, which is why we ensure that each customer receives a level of cover that is right for them. Making sure the home is fully covered with a good insurance policy is very important, and finding a policy which is both cheap and comprehensive can be tricky.

Whether you’re a homeowner or you rent your home we can help you protect what matters most to you. 

Why go through the hassle of shopping around when we can search the UK insurance market for you? Simply enter your details once and we do the rest giving you the most competitive rates from our large panel of leading UK insurers. Buying home insurance has never been easier!

Types of Home Insurance

Contents Insurance

Contents Only – Insurance will cover the contents of the building but not the building itself.

Protect the belongings in your home with contents only cover. This lower premium product allows you to keep personal belongings safe in the event of thefts, floods or damages. Our variety of policies can protect your soft furnishings, kitchen appliances, jewellery, clothing and many other items in your home that have a great value to you. Speak to our team today to find a policy that suits your requirements.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings Only – Insurance will only cover the buildings and not the contents.

If you’re a homeowner or you own a portfolio of properties you need to protect your investments wisely. With buildings insurance you can protect a number of elements that your contents cover wont be able to insure such as the fixtures, fittings and the structure of the property. Our panel of UK insurers will be able to provide you with competitive premiums that you can rely on. Don’t leave unforeseen circumstances to chance when many of our policies can protect your home from fires, floods and storms.

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Buildings and Contents – Insurance will cover both the building and the contents of the building.

This insurance type allows to have all of the above in one succinct policy that protects both the contents of your home and the building itself. We understand that no two homeowners will have the exact same requirements which is why we offer a package policy or individual contents and building policies.  If you would like to protect specific household items over the value of £1000 we can also look into adding this onto your policy. Don’t worry if you are unsure which policy you require, just call our friendly team  who will happily discuss your options with you.